Clue: Turturro of "The Sopranos"
We have 2 answers for the clue Turturro of "The Sopranos". See the results below.
- Ethiopian of opera
- Verdi heroine
- Opera set near the Nile
- "O patria mia" singer
- Opera with elephants
- Slave of Amneris
- Verdi opera
- Verdi's slave girl
- Where to hear "O patria mia"
- Opera set in the time of the Pharaohs
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 21, 2014
- USA Today - May 23, 2008
- Universal - October 11, 2007
- USA Today - October 04, 2007
- New York Sun - February 02, 2005
- New York Times - October 09, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Turturro of "The Sopranos" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!