Clue: TV staple since 1969
We have 1 answer for the clue TV staple since 1969. See the results below.
- Home of Bert and Ernie
- Show featuring "Journey to Ernie"
- Abby Cadabby's show
- TV show for more than 35 years
- Count von Count's home
- Where Elmo lives
- Home address of Oscar the Grouch
- Show whose characters are this puzzle's theme
- Show that featured Chicago, a vegetarian lion
- Where Caroll Spinney has been a Bird and a Grouch
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 05, 2000
Found an answer for the clue TV staple since 1969 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!