Clue: TV watchdog
We have 1 answer for the clue TV watchdog. See the results below.
- ABC and NBC overseer
- Media monitor, for short
- TV monitor?
- TV watchers?: Abbr.
- License giver: Abbr.
- License issuer, for short
- TV watchdog: Abbr.
- Broadcasting overseer: Abbr.
- Shock jock's overseer, for short
- Obscenity watcher: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 10, 2015
- Universal - August 14, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 23, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 08, 2010
- LA Times - February 17, 2009
- Washington Post - December 17, 2005
- Washington Post - November 05, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 22, 2005
Found an answer for the clue TV watchdog that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!