Clue: TV's J.R. or Jock
We have 1 answer for the clue TV's J.R. or Jock. See the results below.
- ___ Oil Co. of 80's TV
- The "E." in A.E.S.
- "Dallas" family name
- Knicks center who was the 1986 Rookie of the Year
- Southfork family name
- 1970's-80's TV family name
- See 55-Down
- Jock of 1970's-80's TV
- Adlai Stevenson's middle name
- Catcher Buck ___, elected to baseball's Hall of Fame in its first year
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 13, 1998
Found an answer for the clue TV's J.R. or Jock that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!