Clue: Twain's celebrated jumping frog
We have 1 answer for the clue Twain's celebrated jumping frog. See the results below.
- Frontiersman Boone, for short
- Trailblazer Boone, informally
- Boone, informally
- Frontier nickname
- Mark Twain's jumping frog
- Twain's jumping frog
- Boone, to rustics
- Frontier name, for short
- Pioneer Boone, familiarly
- "Young ___ Boone" (short-lived 1970s TV series)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 13, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Twain's celebrated jumping frog that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!