Clue: Twins player in "Big Business"
We have 1 answer for the clue Twins player in "Big Business". See the results below.
- "The Incredible Shrinking Woman" star
- Author of the quip
- Telephone operator Ernestine creator
- 2003 winner of the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor
- "9 to 5" star
- "All of Me" actress whose first name is a hint to this puzzle's theme
- Actress whose 1984 movie has a title formed by the starts of 17-, 38-, and 60-Across
- Another "laugh-in" alum
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 10, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Twins player in "Big Business" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!