Clue: Twist of phrase, perhaps
We have 1 answer for the clue Twist of phrase, perhaps. See the results below.
- Rattles, for 1-Across
- What each of today's four long answers is vis-à-vis New Year's Eve
- 8-Down, to Sal Mineo
- Twist of phrase?
- Schoolmaster, to the classroom
- 17-Across or 11- or 29-Down, to 61-Across
- Horrid glances from Charles Grodin?
- Tops for pots
- Cheaters, to teachers
- See 17- and 57-Across
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 10, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Twist of phrase, perhaps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!