Clue: Twisting, perhaps
We have 1 answer for the clue Twisting, perhaps. See the results below.
- Ballroom activity
- "___ Queen" (1-Across song)
- Waltzing, say
- Activity exemplified in the '60s by the ends of 17-, 28-, 48- and 64-Across
- Tripping the light fantastic
- Wedding activity
- Emulating TV's Ellen
- Disco activity
- Martha Graham forte
- Like the queen in a 1977 #1 hit
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 15, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Twisting, perhaps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!