Clue: Twisty turns
We have 2 answers for the clue Twisty turns. See the results below.
- Abbreviations for weekend days
- Tricky curves
- Road race maneuvers
- Pothook shapes
- Highway curves
- Ogees, e.g.
- Twisting turns
- Massachusetts quartet
- Snake paths
- Satisfactory marks
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 10, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 05, 2013
- Netword - March 02, 2012
- New York Times - September 19, 2010
- Washington Post - November 11, 2009
- Netword - January 27, 2007
- New York Times - November 10, 2004
- New York Times - June 10, 2002
- New York Times - December 16, 2001
- New York Times - June 19, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Twisty turns that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!