Clue: Two-bagger: Abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue Two-bagger: Abbr.. See the results below.
- R.B.I. producer, sometimes: Abbr.
- Two-bagger (abbr.)
- Substantial hit: Abbr.
- Hotel rm.
- "Ground rule" hit: Abbr.
- One of T. Speaker's 792, a career record
- Long hit: Abbr.
- Two horizontal lines, on a BB scorecard
- Hotel rm. option
- Certain extra-base hit: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 10, 2018
- LA Times - April 04, 2013
- LA Times - December 18, 2011
- Washington Post - August 23, 2010
- Netword - January 25, 2009
- Netword - January 25, 2008
- LA Times - January 19, 2007
- Washington Post - February 19, 2006
- New York Times - February 05, 2006
- Washington Post - August 13, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Two-bagger: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!