Clue: Two-base hit
We have 1 answer for the clue Two-base hit. See the results below.
- *"Toil and trouble" preceder
- Stunt man, perhaps
- It can precede the first words of 17-, 28-, 35-, 47- and 61-Across
- Request to a bartender
- Stiff drink
- Word that must precede 17-, 19-, 34-, 55-, and 58-Across to make sense of their clues
- Up a lot
- Bar order
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 12, 2016
- Universal - January 28, 2013
- New York Times - December 20, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Two-base hit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!