Clue: Type of collar
We have 2 answers for the clue Type of collar. See the results below.
- English prince's school
- Prince William's school
- Venerable English institution
- Harrow's rival
- It's across the Thames from Windsor
- Royal's school
- Collar type
- College founded by a king
- Kind of collar
- Noted town in Buckinghamshire
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 07, 2007
- USA Today - July 29, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Type of collar that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!