Clue: U2 co-founder and Nobel Peace Prize nominee
We have 1 answer for the clue U2 co-founder and Nobel Peace Prize nominee. See the results below.
- Pro ___
- One-named rock singer
- Pro ___ (like some lawyers' work)
- U2 frontman
- U2's frontman
- Rock star with many causes
- Sonny who sang "Laugh at Me"
- Rock star turned activist
- Pro ___ (like some legal work)
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 04, 2009
Found an answer for the clue U2 co-founder and Nobel Peace Prize nominee that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!