Clue: Ukrainian capital
We have 1 answer for the clue Ukrainian capital. See the results below.
- Chicken ___ (deep-fried dish)
- Chicken ___
- Ukraine's capital
- Chicken style
- Ukraine’s capital
- Capital on the Dnieper
- Chicken ___ (dish)
- City on the Dneiper
- Mussorgsky's "The Great Gate of ___"
- European capital of 21/2 million
Last Seen In:
- Universal - May 27, 2014
- Universal - April 02, 2014
- Washington Post - October 31, 2013
- USA Today - December 16, 2011
- Universal - June 13, 2009
- Netword - June 21, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 27, 2006
- Washington Post - April 04, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Ukrainian capital that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!