Clue: Ukrainian city
We have 4 answers for the clue Ukrainian city. See the results below.
- Where the United Nations' setup was discussed
- Resort east of Sevastopol
- Where Europe was divided
- Where 61-Across was "drawn"
- Crimean resort
- 1945 meeting site
- 1945 Allied conference site
- 1945 newsmaking site
- Big Three summit site
- W.W. II conference site
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 17, 2018
- Universal - September 28, 2017
- Universal - July 02, 2017
- Netword - February 26, 2012
- New York Times - October 09, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 24, 2010
- New York Times - November 02, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Ukrainian city that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!