Clue: Umbrian hill town
We have 1 answer for the clue Umbrian hill town. See the results below.
- St. Francis's home
- Birthplace of St. Francis
- St. Francis's birthplace
- Italian town near Perugia
- St. Francis' birthplace
- Historic Italian town damaged many times by earthquakes
- Italian town with Giotto frescoes
- Whence St. Clare
- Italian town with frescoes by Giotto
- St. Francis of ___
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - July 01, 2007
- New York Times - October 19, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Umbrian hill town that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!