Clue: Umpire's decision
We have 3 answers for the clue Umpire's decision. See the results below.
- Deep down
- Kind of information
- With 71-Across, one way to think (with a hint to this puzzle's theme)
- Like some jokes or jobs
- Like some pitched balls
- Where most stay when it rains
- Spike Lee's "___ Man"
- Known only to a select few
- Out of the rain
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 18, 2014
- Washington Post - May 04, 2002
- New York Times - January 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Umpire's decision that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!