Clue: Uncle Remus honorific
We have 1 answer for the clue Uncle Remus honorific. See the results below.
- Rabbit's title
- Rabbit or Fox preceder
- ___ Fox
- Southern sibling
- Joel Chandler Harris title
- ___ Rabbit
- Relative of Remus?
- Sib in dialect
- Southern honorific
- Backwoods relative
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - September 28, 2012
- Washington Post - November 12, 2008
- Washington Post - July 17, 2008
- Washington Post - June 10, 2008
- New York Times - March 12, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Uncle Remus honorific that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!