Clue: Uncontrolled outbreak
We have 1 answer for the clue Uncontrolled outbreak. See the results below.
- Not localized
- Great Plague, e.g.
- Widespread outbreak
- Flu outbreak, e.g.
- Black Death of 14th century Europe, for one
- Widespread illness
- Prevalent and rapidly spreading
- Serious flu outbreak, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 28, 2018
- LA Times - October 25, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Uncontrolled outbreak that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!