Clue: Under cover?
We have 3 answers for the clue Under cover?. See the results below.
- Retired for the night
- Under the covers
- Laid up
- Resting, say
- Still asleep
- Not out of the sack
- Sacked out
- Not up yet
- Ready to drop off
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 23, 2014
- Washington Post - April 06, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - April 22, 2007
- New York Sun - December 29, 2004
- New York Times - October 31, 2004
- New York Times - June 16, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Under cover? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!