Clue: Understand, slangily
We have 3 answers for the clue Understand, slangily. See the results below.
- Archeological site
- With 59A, Go to work on
- Groove on
- Like a heap
- Delve (into)
- Get to the bottom of things?
- Impolite remark
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 26, 2016
- New York Times - March 10, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - June 09, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 27, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 21, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 01, 2011
- New York Times - March 30, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 18, 2007
- New York Times - May 15, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Understand, slangily that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!