We have 4 answers for the clue Undoes. See the results below.
- Lifts, in a way
- Strikes down
- Undoes an amendment
- Takes off the books
- Undoes, as laws
- Undoes, as an amendment
- Congressional annulments
- The 21st Amendment and such
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 13, 2011
- New York Times - April 29, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 08, 2006
- Washington Post - May 25, 2003
- New York Times - August 06, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Undoes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!