Clue: Unexpected hit
We have 3 answers for the clue Unexpected hit. See the results below.
- Train car / Strips again
- Surprise success
- Person in 39-Down
- Certain train car
- Rip Van Winkle, notably
- One out?
- Unexpected film success
- 1973 Woody Allen comedy
- Certain sofa
- Surprise hit
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 17, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 24, 2017
- New York Times - March 22, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 13, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 26, 2011
- USA Today - June 22, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Unexpected hit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!