Clue: Unfinished business
We have 1 answer for the clue Unfinished business. See the results below.
- Things to tie up
- Unsettled details
- Unfinished details
- Fraying result
- They may need to be tied up before you move on
- Unfinished business, or, in a way, what 17-, 27- and 47-Across have in common
- Things that should be tied up by the curtain?
- They're often tied up
- Final details to take care of ... and, literally, what the last words of 20-Across and 10- and 29-Down can be
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 18, 2014
- Universal - March 12, 2014
- Washington Post - December 20, 2012
- LA Times - March 10, 2012
- New York Sun - May 08, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Unfinished business that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!