We have 4 answers for the clue Unfold. See the results below.
- Police order
- Cry of the police while pounding a door
- "I know you're in there!"
- Door pounder's demand
- Shout accompanied by pounding
- Cry that may accompany pounding
- Speak freely
- Let it all out
- Demand from a door pounder
- Bare one's soul
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 14, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 15, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 21, 2011
- New York Times - July 31, 2011
- Washington Post - May 01, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - January 10, 2010
- New York Times - January 27, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 19, 2004
- New York Times - June 09, 2000
- New York Times - August 17, 1997
- New York Times - June 29, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Unfold that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!