Clue: Unfortunate landing spot for a parachutist
We have 1 answer for the clue Unfortunate landing spot for a parachutist. See the results below.
- Odd place for a cradle
- Perch, perhaps
- Place with a bird's-eye view
- Lofty position
- Place for a star
- "Rock-a-bye, baby" spot
- Cradle locale, in a lullaby
- "Rock-a-Bye Baby" location
- "Rock-A-Bye, Baby" setting
- Locale for a rocking cradle, in a lullaby
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 24, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Unfortunate landing spot for a parachutist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!