Clue: Uninviting to a vegan
We have 1 answer for the clue Uninviting to a vegan. See the results below.
- Enough to sink one's teeth into
- Full of substance
- Adjective on dog food labels
- Having plenty to chew on
- Rich in content
- Like shepherd's pie
- Like a filet mignon
- Having substance
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 15, 2010
- Universal - December 15, 2007
- New York Times - February 18, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Uninviting to a vegan that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!