Clue: United Nations cofounder Charles
We have 1 answer for the clue United Nations cofounder Charles. See the results below.
- Baseball's "Walking Man" Eddie
- Baseball's Eddie, 1952 All-Star for the Senators
- Dennis ___ and the Classics IV (1960s-'70s group)
- Eddie of the '40s-'50s Senators
- Manager of the Milwaukee Brewers since 2003
- Baseball's ''Walking Man'' Eddie
- Royals manager Ned
- Classics IV lead singer Dennis
- Baseballer Eddie a.k.a. 'The Walking Man'
- Baseball manager Ned
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 23, 2007
Found an answer for the clue United Nations cofounder Charles that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!