Clue: Univ. dorm supervisors
We have 1 answer for the clue Univ. dorm supervisors. See the results below.
- ___ al-Khaimah (one of the United Arab Emirates)
- Dorm overseers, for short
- ___ Tafari (Haile Selassie)
- ___ Dashan (highest point in Ethiopia)
- __ Tafari (Haile Selassie)
- Dorm V.I.P.'s
- Dorm employees: Abbr.
- Campus figs.
- Dorm leaders, for short
- Univ. aides
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 31, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 01, 2016
- New York Times - July 14, 2015
- Washington Post - March 26, 2011
- Netword - December 16, 2009
- New York Times - December 01, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 25, 2009
- New York Times - August 21, 2008
- Washington Post - December 15, 2006
- LA Times - December 13, 2005
- New York Times - April 22, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Univ. dorm supervisors that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!