Clue: Univ. figure
We have 2 answers for the clue Univ. figure. See the results below.
- 3.9, e.g.
- Phi Beta Kappa concern, for short
- Valedictorian's pride: Abbr.
- Grad sch. application info
- 2.5, e.g.
- 3.0, e.g.
- It usually runs between 2 and 4
- Transcript stat.
- Transcript fig.
- Valedictorian's pride, for short
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - April 24, 2015
- Netword - January 22, 2014
- New York Times - January 27, 2013
- Canadiana - December 24, 2012
- Netword - December 21, 2012
- Universal - May 12, 2012
- USA Today - November 10, 2009
- LA Times - September 30, 2007
- New York Times - July 07, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Univ. figure that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!