Clue: Unlikely to sermonize
We have 1 answer for the clue Unlikely to sermonize. See the results below.
- Lacking principles
- Not concerned with right and wrong
- Without scruples
- Like Machiavellian politics
- Without principles
- Not sure what's wrong
- Making no value judgments
- Indifferent to right and wrong
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 06, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Unlikely to sermonize that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!