Clue: Unmarried partner, in modern lingo
We have 1 answer for the clue Unmarried partner, in modern lingo. See the results below.
- Cohabitant, to the Census Bureau
- Unmarried partner, to the Census Bureau
- Census Bureau cohabitation acronym
- Heteronormative census acronym for cohabitators
- Census acronym that almost sounds like a line of disciples
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 06, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Unmarried partner, in modern lingo that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!