Clue: Unsolved cases, in TV lingo
We have 1 answer for the clue Unsolved cases, in TV lingo. See the results below.
- Scully and Mulder's obsession
- Fox Mulder's obsession
- Theme of this puzzle, with "The"
- Creepy cases
- Alien landings, telepaths, etc.
- Agent Mulder's show, with "The"
- Bizarre cases
- 1998 film thriller based on a TV series, with "The"
- "Trust No One" TV series, with "The"
- TV series whose finale was titled "The Truth," with "The"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 23, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Unsolved cases, in TV lingo that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!