Clue: Unthrifty sort
We have 1 answer for the clue Unthrifty sort. See the results below.
- Not a saver
- Pinchpenny's opposite
- Skinflint's opposite
- Brit who was a US poet laureate
- Unthrifty one
- Unthrifty type
- High roller
- Big ___ (person who takes a date to a fast-food restaurant, jocularly)
- Cash dispenser
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 06, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 25, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 15, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Unthrifty sort that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!