Clue: Untrustworthy sort
We have 6 answers for the clue Untrustworthy sort. See the results below.
- Turn state's evidence
- Betray, with "on"
- Cagney epithet
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 18, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 27, 2015
- LA Times - March 22, 2015
- New York Times - January 26, 2014
- New York Times - June 23, 2013
- LA Times - March 11, 2012
- New York Times - March 03, 2012
- USA Today - November 17, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 04, 2009
- USA Today - March 24, 2006
- New York Times - March 16, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Untrustworthy sort that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!