Clue: Unwelcome word at an antique shop
We have 2 answers for the clue Unwelcome word at an antique shop. See the results below.
- Klutz's utterance
- Kin of "Uh-oh!"
- Butterfingers' remark
- "Sorry 'bout that!"
- Cry over spilled milk
- "Stupid me!"
- Word following an omission
- Unwelcome word from a surgeon?
- Error message?
- It may follow an omission
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 02, 2005
- New York Times - April 11, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Unwelcome word at an antique shop that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!