Clue: Unwise thing to run from
We have 1 answer for the clue Unwise thing to run from. See the results below.
- It's often laid down
- Something to lay down
- It has a long arm, metaphorically
- It's broken on many a job
- "I Fought ___" (Bobby Fuller Four tune)
- It has a long arm
- It may be laid down
- Felons run afoul of it
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 14, 2004
- New York Times - August 15, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Unwise thing to run from that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!