Clue: Up, in baseball
We have 1 answer for the clue Up, in baseball. See the results below.
- In a box, in a way
- Swinging, perhaps
- Chance for a hit
- Trip to the plate
- No longer on deck?
- Ready to hit
- Appearance at home?
- Position in 20-Across
- No longer on deck
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 26, 2012
- USA Today - June 18, 2010
- Netword - February 02, 2010
- Washington Post - March 04, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 30, 2006
- New York Times - June 09, 2003
- New York Times - April 28, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Up, in baseball that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!