Clue: Up the creek without a paddle?
We have 2 answers for the clue Up the creek without a paddle?. See the results below.
- Like a rowboat that's adrift
- Like a motorboat
- Like a powerboat
- Motorized, say
- Like an ill-equipped rowboat
- Without paddling implements
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 24, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 19, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Up the creek without a paddle? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!