Clue: Upholstery flaw
We have 1 answer for the clue Upholstery flaw. See the results below.
- Come apart
- En-graved letters?
- Tombstone letters
- Saw in the direction of the grain
- Embarrassing sound, maybe
- Legendary sleeper
- Speed (through)
- Lay into
- Pants problem
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 11, 2011
- Netword - September 29, 2011
- Netword - June 19, 2005
- New York Times - August 28, 2001
- Washington Post - June 12, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Upholstery flaw that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!