We have 6 answers for the clue Upshot. See the results below.
- Get rid of
- It may be living or dead
- Coda's place in a score
- Part to grab hold of
- Tackle's neighbor
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 13, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 14, 2009
- Netword - October 13, 2009
- Washington Post - December 21, 2007
- New York Times - September 30, 2007
- Washington Post - October 04, 2005
- New York Times - June 08, 2003
- New York Times - December 01, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Upshot that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!