Clue: Urbanite's vacation spot
We have 1 answer for the clue Urbanite's vacation spot. See the results below.
- City slicker's getaway
- Laid-back vacation destination
- Tenderfoot's resort
- Western resort
- Part of a replicated Old West
- Where a cowpuncher may work
- Resort for city slickers
- Getaway with horses
- Western vacation spot
- Vacation spot with horseback riding
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 20, 2007
- New York Times - November 14, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Urbanite's vacation spot that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!