Clue: Ursula Andress's birthplace
We have 1 answer for the clue Ursula Andress's birthplace. See the results below.
- Switzerland's second most populous canton
- Swiss city
- Home of the Universal Postal Union
- Swiss capital
- Alpine Museum city
- Where Einstein published his special theory of relativity
- City on the Aare
- European capital
- Universal Postal Union headquarters
- Home of the landmark Zeitglockenturm clock tower
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 18, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Ursula Andress's birthplace that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!