Clue: Uses a towel
We have 2 answers for the clue Uses a towel. See the results below.
- Nursery supplies
- Cleaning cloths
- Wetnaps, e.g.
- Diaper bag supply
- Does dish duty
- Demolishes, with "out"
- Contents of a diaper bag packet
- Helps with the dishes
- Dries, as dishes
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 08, 2014
- Universal - February 06, 2012
- Netword - December 01, 2008
- New York Times - November 06, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Uses a towel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!