We have 5 answers for the clue Vacillates. See the results below.
- Goes up and down
- Fulcrum locales
- Playground sights
- They're often near swings
- They have their ups and downs
- Isn't on the level?
- Can't decide
- Playground equipment
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 06, 2016
- New York Times - May 10, 2016
- New York Times - August 05, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 04, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 16, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 12, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 01, 2009
- LA Times - August 06, 2008
- Netword - June 06, 2008
- USA Today - July 25, 2007
- New York Sun - April 13, 2005
- Washington Post - April 08, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Vacillates that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!