Clue: Vacuum's lack
We have 1 answer for the clue Vacuum's lack. See the results below.
- Certain look
- France or Jordan leader
- Cause of inflation?
- Life support?
- Space station supply
- Tire fill
- With 6-Down, operator of a 63-Down
- It's 21% oxygen
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 02, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 22, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 21, 2016
- USA Today - April 13, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 05, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 30, 2007
- USA Today - September 06, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - August 05, 2007
- New York Times - August 17, 2004
- USA Today - November 12, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Vacuum's lack that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!