Clue: Valentine Day figure
We have 2 answers for the clue Valentine Day figure. See the results below.
- One usually seen taking a bow
- Amorous archer
- Comet's partner
- Roman counterpart of 15-Across
- One of a team of eight
- He brings people together
- MEMBER OF THE SET
- Boy with a bow
- Valentine's Day symbol
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 22, 2004
- Washington Post - December 29, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Valentine Day figure that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!