Clue: Valued Persian carpet
We have 1 answer for the clue Valued Persian carpet. See the results below.
- Iranian provincial capital
- City in northwestern Iran
- City in Iran
- Capital of Iran's East Azerbaijan Province
- City in NW Iran
- One-time capital of Iran
- Home to Iran's Iron Age Museum
- Iranian city known for its carpets
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 19, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Valued Persian carpet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!