Clue: Vatican VIPs
We have 2 answers for the clue Vatican VIPs. See the results below.
- Residents of Castel Gandolfo
- John, Paul and John Paul
- Bull producers
- Innocents, e.g.
- Long line in Rome
- Innocent and Urban
- They often have Roman numerals in their names
- 13 of them were Innocent
- They're elected in conclaves
- Zephyrinus and Zosimus, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 19, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 20, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 09, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 15, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 30, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 26, 2006
- Washington Post - June 02, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Vatican VIPs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!