Clue: Vaughan of jazz
We have 1 answer for the clue Vaughan of jazz. See the results below.
- One of the Churchills
- Jazz singer Vaughan
- Pop singer McLachlan
- Antigun lobbyist Brady
- ___ Connor of "The Terminator"
- Fergie, formally
- "The Terminator" woman
- Singer Vaughan
- Duchess of York's name
- "The Terminator" heroine
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 15, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - December 18, 2011
- LA Times - September 20, 2009
- Universal - February 20, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - June 08, 2008
- Netword - May 14, 2006
- Netword - August 16, 2005
- New York Times - July 22, 2004
- New York Times - August 11, 2002
- New York Times - April 19, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Vaughan of jazz that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!